波长可调, C波段, 1528.77nm~1563.86nm; 保偏光纤20mW典型输出. 典型3MHz窄线宽, 低强度噪声, 高边模抑制比, 高波长稳定性及功率稳定性, 小尺寸蝶形封装, 可二次开发, 适合FBG光纤光栅准分布式传感. 另外, 可提供该型号的完全兼容替代产品, 进口超高性价比.
Finisar’s S7500 tunable laser incorporates a monolithic InP chip that integrates a tunable MG-Y laser with a semiconductor optical amplifier (SOA). The MG-Y (Modulated Grating Y-branch) laser is an electronically tuned device that can address any wavelength in the C-band. Since no mechanical or thermal adjustments are necessary, channel switching is very fast. The SOA facilitates flexible control of the output power and acts as a shutter when reverse biased, enabling dark tuning between channels.
The devices are packaged into a compact, low-profile hermetically sealed package, with an internal optical isolator and a wavelength locker. The locker monitors both output power and frequency of the light emitted from the chip, enabling a closed loop control that guarantees stability of the frequency and output power over life, to within the requirements of 50 GHz ITU grid spacing applications. The S7500 is provided with polarization maintaining fiber for use with an external modulator. The laser is RoHS compliant and lead free per Directive 2002/95/EC.
• Full C-band tuning (89 channels at 50 GHz spacing)
• High, flexibly adjustable output power, from 9 to 13 dBm
• Low power dissipation, typically < 2.2 W at 75°C
• High side-mode suppression ratio > 40 dB
• Dark tuning by reverse biasing the integrated optical amplifier
• Compact, low-profile, hermetic laser package with internal optical isolator
• Integral wavelength locker, allowing stabilization to within ±2.5 GHz over life, compatible with 50 GHz ITU grid spacing
• Polarization maintaining fiber pigtail
• DWDM transmission systems
• Tunable DWDM transponders and transceivers
• Dynamic provisioning and wavelength routing in metro DWDM systems
• Optical packet or burst-mode switching
• Test and measurement