10Gbps强度调制速率,单GPO射频口. 3.5dB低插入损耗, 低驱动电压.
10Gbps Intensity Modulator, OCLARO F10 Series
Oclaro intensity modulators are based on the Mach-Zehnder Interferometer architecture. They are manufactured using the highly reliable Titanium indiffusion technology in x-cut, ypropagating Lithium Niobate substrates. This 10 Gb/s – 12.5 Gb/s Modulator is designed for high bit rate advanced Metro to Long Haul communication systems that requires the superior performance of x-cut Lithium Niobate. Exceptionally low drive voltage enables low power consumption reducing the overall transmitter cost.
A small footprint and low profile makes the modulator compatible with the 10 Gb/s MSA Transponder standard. A single Tx board design can accommodate either the zero-chirp or the fixed chirp modulator version. Suitable driver amplifiers are available through Oclaro recommended partners.
• Very Low Drive Voltage, RF VπVoltage 3.5V@2GHz, Typ.
• C and L-Band Operation
• Enhanced E/O Bandwidth for up to 12.5 Gb/s Modulation Speed
• Low Insertion Loss, 3.5dB Typ.
• High Extinction Ratio, 30dB Typ.
• Integrated Monitor Photodiode
• Available with Fixed Chirp or Zero Chirp