Cyoptics(先后被Avago和Broadcom收购) LIM400系列TOSA, 超小紧凑尺寸, 内部集成DFB激光器, EA电吸收调制器,以及背向PD和TEC. 可以实现高达40Gbps速率的光信号传输, 高集成度可以有效降低产品的尺寸和成本, 非常适合C波段范围内2km短距离或80km色散补偿通信.
40Gbps Transmitter, Cyoptics LIM400, Electro-absorption Modulated Laser, Integrated EML Module
The CyOptics (formerly Apogee Photonics, now Broadcom Limited) LIM400 Laser-Integrated Module is a compact, high-performance device used in 40Gb/s long-reach data transmission. The LIM400 enables ITU and MSA compliance with a dispersion penalty of less than 1dB over 40ps/nm of fiber, and an end-of-life output power-exceeding 0dBm. The LIM400 is ideal for both 2km VSR and 80km LR dispersion-compensated applications CyOptics’ innovation has led to the reduction of size and power requirements, enabling MSA-compliant transponders and increased board densities. The LIM400 integrates both laser and modulator into a single package, thereby eliminating a separate TEC. A proprietary internal-biasing technology permits direct connection to the RF port of the EAM, eliminating the need for an external bias-tee. Lastly, the low-profile corner-mount design of the LIM400 allows additional board space savings.
- 40Gb Electro-absorption Modulator (EAM) with Integrated Laser
- Integrated bias eliminates need for external bias-tee; Separate DC bias for chirp control
- 40ps/nm with < 2dB Dispersion Penalty (w/o FEC)
- Unique low-profile corner mount design; GPPO-connector input
- Enables ITU and MSA Compliance, Full Telcordia GR-468-CORE qualification
- SONET OC-768 telecommunications
- 40Gb/s Optical Transmitter