DQPSK解调器又名光学延迟线干涉仪, 可根据用户需求定制FSR固定或可调, 以及ER, Phase等参数和功能.
DQPSK Demodulator, Optoplex DI-C0KLCC002, FSR Customizable.
Optoplex’s Optical DQPSK demodulator converts differential quadratural phase modulation to amplitude modulation over the entire C+L band in support of data transmission rates of 20 or 40 Gb/s. DQPSK demodulator is designed for the next generation optical communications systems utilized in commercial, defense and space exploration markets. The device plays a key role in improving signal quality and performance to meet the expanding demand for higher data rates and more complex transmission formats within current and next generation systems without major capital expenditure.
- DQPSK demodulator uses half the transmission rate to achieve the same data rate (20-Gb/s system for 40-Gb/s data rate, with four phase states as compared to two in DPSK format).
- A lower transmission rate saves cost on many other components and electronics and is more tolerant to dispersion.
- 20-Gb/s system is the highest transmission rate possible for the 50-GHz channel spacing system.
- Optoplex’s fully integrated DQPSK demodulator combines a power splitter and both I- and Q-arms.
Key Features and Benefits
- Athermal design, High power handling
- C+L-band coverage by a single device
- Low temperature-dependent frequency shift (TDFS)
- Low polarization-dependent frequency shift (PDFS)
- Fully and semi-tunable versions are available with independent I- and Q-arm control
- Wide bandwidth, Low insertion loss & PDL
- 10 or 20 Gb/s DQPSK signal reception
- Data rate optimization
- Extend transmission distances