带光纤尾纤输入, 速率可达10Gbps, 内置低噪声预放,可用于数字光纤通信; 灵敏度可达-26.5dBm, 饱和光功率-1dBm, 可工作于C和L波段, 输出差分电压摆幅1000mVpp.
10Gbps APD Preamp Receiver, Bookham (Oclaro) AT10GC, Fiber Coupled Photo-Detector
The AT10GC receiver consists of an avalanche photodiode, a low-noise preamplifier and a precision NTC thermistor in a hermetic coplanar package with a connectorized single-mode fiber pigtail. Differential outputs are provided to improve noise rejection for enhanced sensitivity. It has been optimised for use in 10Gb/s metro applications, either as a discrete device or within a transponder, using NRZ modulation, with or without FEC, at data rates up to 10.709Gb/s.
• Sensitivity, -26.5dBm typical; Saturation input power, -1dBm typical;
• Low capacitance high speed InGaAs APD photodetector;
• Supports FEC rates up to 10.709Gb/s with C and L band;
• Maximum differential output voltage, 1000mV peak to peak typical;
• Designed to exceed the environmental requirements of Telcordia GR-468-CORE;
• Client or line side links;
• 300 pin LR transponder applications;