100Gbps Coherent DP-QPSK Receiver, U2T (Finisar) CPRV1220A, PBS and 90Deg. Hybrid Integrated
The coherent receiver module CPRV1220A consists of an integrated polarization beam splitter and four balanced photo-receivers monolithically integrated with optical 90° hybrids. The receiver is a fully differential optical front-end suited for 100 Gbit/s DP-QPSK applications featuring high linearity and high common mode rejection ratio. The optical 90° hybrids demodulate the I/Q incident signal for each respective polarization state using external reference oscillator laser sources. The mixing products are detected by PIN-photodiodes and amplified by trans-impedance amplifiers (TIA) with linear transfer characteristics.
All output channels feature integrated peak-detectors for optional AGC-loop operation. The integrated VGA stage offers 20 dB dynamic gain adjustment range and has very low total harmonic distortion.
- Up to 4×32 GBaud, 25 GHz 3dB cut-off bandwidth
- CCRx-MSA compliant, surface mount package
- Coplanar RF-output interface, single power supply +3.3 V,
- Polarization diversity, input signal power monitor
- Optical input power Max.16dBm for LO and -20~+6dBm for SIG,
- 20 dB dynamic range, 1530~1570nm wavelength range
- Selectable automatic / manual gain control
- Linear amplifier with peak detector output
- 100 GBit/s Ethernet Transmission Systems
- Dual polarization coherent detection QPSK receiver
- Intradyne and homodyne coherent detection